Bigmac

Bigmac

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The saddest things in my life........is someone point a loser hand on me...

i wish to be understand by someone but zero....!!!
i wish when going out let it be my day not yours but zero....!!!
i wish to be caring by someone but zero....!!!
i wish with my money i can buy what i want not buy for yours but zero....!!!
i wish to be happy with someone but zero....!!!
i wish to watching movie with someone but zero....!!!!
i wish to finish my work happily ever after but zero (some nenek kebayan disturb in the middle of my work)....!!!
i wish to be alone sometime but zero....!!!
i wish to be loyal bf but zero(ada2 je yang kacau hidup aku)....!!!
i wish to go the place that i love too but not other love to go but zero....!!!
i wish to play with my PS3 again so long not see haa but zero....!!!
i wish to not be disturb by someone but zero....!!!
i wish to have pocket money every month but zero....!!!
i wish to meet someone but zero....!!!
i wish someone can lend me a money when my pocket empty not a loan just give it because I'll help them again another time but zero....!!!
i wish to have right that no one can ask me for buy anything for someone else but zero....!!!!
i wish can have someone in the moment that i really need someone but zero....!!!
i wish to have dinner with someone when I'm very2 hungry....!!!
i wish to buy Assassin Creed : Brotherhood but zero....!!!
i wish to meet any of my family too but zero....!!!
i wish to have allowance but zero....!!!
i wish to go somewhere that i never go before....but zero....!!!
i wish to meet my only mama also but zero....!!!
i wish to go home but zero....!!!
i wish to new motorcycle but zero....!!!
i wish to grad this year but zero....!!!
i wish to be employee in this year but zero....!!!
i wish to finish my FYP asap but zero....!!!
i wish to have time also but zero....!!!
i wish that u understand me....!!!
i wish to have someone that can be hard and easy with me together but zero....!!!
i wish to be have most sporting and kind gf but zero....!!!
i wish to have honest friend in my journey but salute pd tok ime n hock (best friend ever harapkan awek masa SENANG je ADA time aku susah xpayah ada gf xpe)....^_^
i wish when I'm in hard time my soul be my side but zero....!!!
i wish to have someone sharing my problem but zero....!!!
i wish to travel around the world with my family but zero....!!!
i wish to be the most happier person but zero....!!!
i wish to be enjoy by myself sometime but zero....!!!
i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish....but still get zero, why? see pic below......that's the sign i always been treat and the reason to be such a foolish.....





Evil wish :-

i wish i can make a lots of money so i can show that i can be greed like him and show to him that i can be more powerful than him laa.....
i wish to marry 4 opss...(p/s: out of topic he3)
i wish to conquer all over the world in modern way....
i wish she will be regret one day....
i wish to kick their ass to the person that don't listen when I'm talking....
i wish to do the bad things ever i mean soooo bad so bad bad is cleaning my eyes by watching pretty and sexy girl he3........

No comments:

Post a Comment